10 Things I Love Sunday
We were given a bit of of an early get started on our vacation decor (I in reality do annually, I simply from time to time cover it till a extra “acceptable” time—haha). It’s simply a part of being a blogger, I bet. Next week, we’re capturing our vacation house excursion and I in reality sought after to.
1. Family pj’s (we’re dressed in those!) Nova is OBSESSED with matching us and if we don’t fit she says, “Awwwww, we not matching!”. So, I will most certainly get some other pair or two, to be truthful. Love those and those too.
2. The vacation custom I am maximum interested by this yr is most certainly Elf at the Shelf. One of our excellent buddies gave it to us for our child bathe and I’ve been having a look ahead to it each and every since.
3. I love to do my vacation buying groceries tremendous early so I can get it out of my thoughts, so I’ll most certainly end all of it this week. For Nova’s large reward this yr, I am doing an Ikea play kitchen hack (see Laura’s right here). I am OBSESSED. It’s so a laugh to make a choice all of the little finishes and play meals. I’ll proportion extra in an upcoming weblog put up.
4. Loving this Etsy store.
7. I roughly need some vintage Dr. Martens—I were given some for Christmas in 7th grade … haha … may must relive that ONE a part of junior top this yr. I in reality assume I nonetheless have a couple of Dr. Martens mary janes from highschool someplace. Maybe I must simply dig round for the ones …
8. We already began taking part in A Very Kacey Christmas for Nova … so excited for her to be informed all of the phrases!
9. This month is the BEST Oui Fresh Beauty Box … it’s SO excellent.
10. So so so interested by this pj set.
P.S. I’m doing an adoption Q+A chain this month on my circle of relatives weblog in honor of National Adoption month.