Dior Dolce Vita (555) Rouge Blush Review & Swatches
Dolce Vita (555)
Dior Dolce Vita (555) Rouge Blush ($44.00 for zero.23 ounces.) is a deep, reddened plum with comfortable, heat undertones and a satin sheen. It had just about opaque colour protection in one layer, which was once buildable to complete protection with lower than part of a layer on best. I used to be in a position to use much less product the use of a lighter hand and increase that approach as smartly. I might suggest the use of a quite dense blush brush with this, because the powder had a smoother, denser, and quite creamy consistency to it that didn’t play as smartly with extra feathery/extremely comfortable brushes. It carried out quite calmly to my cheeks and combined out well, whilst the satin sheen sat smartly on my pores and skin–herbal however no longer brazenly shimmery. The blush began to vanish noticeably after 9 hours of wear and tear.
- Flesh Beauty Pulse (P, $26.00) is cooler (90% equivalent).
- Tom Ford Beauty Ravish (Discontinued) (DC, $60.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (90% equivalent).
- Clinique Black Honey Pop (P, $21.00) is much less shimmery, cooler (90% equivalent).
- LORAC Rose (LE, $23.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (90% equivalent).
- Too Faced Peach Berry (P, $30.00) is much less shimmery, cooler (90% equivalent).
- NARS Dolce Vita (P, $30.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% equivalent).
- Tom Ford Beauty Soleil d’Ambre (Blush) (LE, $60.00) is much less shimmery (90% equivalent).
- NARS Dolce Vita (P, $30.00) is much less shimmery, cooler (90% equivalent).
- Cle de Peau Cranberry (P, $60.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (90% equivalent).
- NYX Apricot (P, $15.00) is much less shimmery, cooler (90% equivalent).
- More dupes — click on to peer the entire listing!
$44.00/zero.23 ounces. – $191.30 Per Ounce
The components is meant to have “intense, ultra-pigmented color that lasts,” even though below “formula,” the logo states that it has “bold, yet buildable color.” Most of the sunglasses I attempted have been reasonably pigmented, however the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it conceivable to use much less for extra buildable protection as they were not too powdery nor too stiff within the pan to paintings with. They carried out simply, combined out smartly, and stayed on for 8 to 9 hours on me. The powders did have a floral smell to them, even though I didn’t realize the smell when carried out to my pores and skin (extra within the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
Dior Dolce Vita (555) $44.00/zero.23 OZ.
When you buy thru our hyperlinks above, you lend a hand beef up Temptalia. Thank You!
About the Reviewer
Christine has normal-to-dry pores and skin with spaces of dryness (cheeks, nostril, and below the eyes). She has a light-medium skintone with refined, hotter yellow undertones. Her easiest basis suits come with: Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in Light-Medium Neutral (easiest fit), Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup in Desert Beige 2N1, Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow in four.zero, Hourglass Warm Ivory Vanish Seamless Finish, Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous in Dusk, MAC NC20/NC25, Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Liquid in Y305 (140). (For additional info, please test the FAQ.)
If you do not see your remark but, it is nonetheless in our moderation queue. We check out our easiest to approve feedback inside of 24 hours (and respond to them inside of 72 hours) however can now and again get in the back of. Thank you in your endurance!