Dior Miss (047) Rouge Blush Review & Swatches
Dior Miss (047) Rouge Blush ($44.00 for zero.23 ounces.) is a medium purple with hotter undertones and a most commonly matte end. There have been faint micro-sparkles strewn during, however they didn’t appear to be visual on my pores and skin. The texture was once velvety, relatively denser and less assailable within the pan, however then carried out in some way that felt reasonably powdery on my pores and skin. It had excellent pigmentation that was once buildable to complete protection with not up to part of a layer, however the denser texture made it more uncomplicated to select up much less on a broom, too, so sheerer protection may well be accomplished through the usage of a lighter hand. The blush carried out erratically to my pores and skin, and it took extra effort to diffuse and mix out the colour so it was once most commonly even. On me, it lasted neatly for 8 hours ahead of fading a bit of.
- Makeup Geek XOXO (P, $10.00) is hotter (95% equivalent).
- Chanel Crescendo (250) (LE, $45.00) is hotter (95% equivalent).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Exhibitionist (LE, ) is much less shimmery, hotter (95% equivalent).
- MAC Counterpoint (LE, ) is lighter (90% equivalent).
- Chanel Vibration (270) (P, $45.00) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (90% equivalent).
- Natasha Denona Pink (P, ) is much less shimmery, brighter, hotter (90% equivalent).
- NARS 413 BLKR (Blush) (P, $30.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (90% equivalent).
- NARS Exposed (LE, $30.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (90% equivalent).
- MAC Pinch O’ Peach (P, $24.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (90% equivalent).
- Too Faced So Peachy (P, $30.00) is extra shimmery (90% equivalent).
- More dupes — click on to peer the overall record!
$44.00/zero.23 ounces. – $191.30 Per Ounce
The method is meant to have “intense, ultra-pigmented color that lasts,” despite the fact that beneath “formula,” the logo states that it has “bold, yet buildable color.” Most of the sun shades I attempted have been moderately pigmented, however the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it imaginable to use much less for extra buildable protection as they were not too powdery nor too stiff within the pan to paintings with. They carried out simply, mixed out neatly, and stayed on for 8 to 9 hours on me. The powders did have a floral smell to them, despite the fact that I didn’t realize the smell when carried out to my pores and skin (extra within the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
Dior Miss (047) $44.00/zero.23 OZ.
When you buy via our hyperlinks above, you assist fortify Temptalia. Thank You!
About the Reviewer
Christine has normal-to-dry pores and skin with spaces of dryness (cheeks, nostril, and beneath the eyes). She has a light-medium skintone with refined, hotter yellow undertones. Her very best basis suits come with: Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in Light-Medium Neutral (very best fit), Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup in Desert Beige 2N1, Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow in four.zero, Hourglass Warm Ivory Vanish Seamless Finish, Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous in Dusk, MAC NC20/NC25, Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Liquid in Y305 (140). (For additional information, please test the FAQ.)
If you do not see your remark but, it is nonetheless in our moderation queue. We check out our very best to approve feedback inside 24 hours (and respond to them inside 72 hours) however can now and again get in the back of. Thank you to your persistence!