Fenty Beauty I$land Ting Sun Stalk’r Bronzer Review & Swatches
Fenty Beauty I$land Ting Sun Stalk’r Instant Warmth Bronzer ($30.00 for zero.22 ounces.) is a medium brown with robust, heat yellow undertones and a matte end. The pigmentation used to be most commonly opaque, despite the fact that no longer relatively opaque however no longer sheer sufficient that I’d name it buildable (which used to be the way it used to be advertised). The powder had a easy, velvety texture that used to be cushy with out being too powdery, and whilst it used to be less attackable within the pan, I had no bother selecting up product with a broom. It carried out calmly to my pores and skin (slight darker spots is in fact my pores and skin’s asymmetric tone, no longer the product’s fault, mine!), subtle neatly, and mixed properly alongside the sides. It wore neatly for 8 and a part hours on me prior to fading rather.
- Tom Ford Beauty Bronze Age (P, $68.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% equivalent).
- Dior Coral Glow Bronzer (LE, ) is extra shimmery, brighter (90% equivalent).
- Colour Pop CA Dreaming (P, $eight.00) is lighter, cooler (90% equivalent).
- Colour Pop Skinny Dip (P, $eight.00) is lighter, cooler (85% equivalent).
- Colour Pop Carry-On (P, $eight.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (85% equivalent).
- Urban Decay Native Bronzer (-, ) is extra shimmery, lighter (85% equivalent).
- Tom Ford Beauty Bronze Age (P, $110.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (85% equivalent).
- Giorgio Armani Sun Kiss (100) (P, $64.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (85% equivalent).
- Dolce and Gabbana Desert (P, $51.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (85% equivalent).
- Kevyn Aucoin Desert Nights (P, $48.00) is cooler (85% equivalent).
$30.00/zero.22 ounces. – $136.36 Per Ounce
The components is meant to have “long-wear” this is “transfer-resistant,” “easy to blend, and “light-as-air” with buildable coverage that “is difficult to overdo.” The pigmentation used to be extra medium to semi-opaque with some sun shades being just about opaque in one layer. For in reality buildable pigmentation, I might counsel the usage of a mild hand to start with or a less-dense brush to select up and to use the product.
The texture used to be light-weight, skinny, and finely-milled with out being too powdery, which did help you keep an eye on to increase protection. Some sun shades had been extra blendable than others however none had been tricky to paintings with. As those had a real matte end, I would not observe them over rainy or still-drying basis as that has a tendency to make matte, powder merchandise more difficult to use and too can make them darken/glance patchy. They carried out in a similar fashion over naked pores and skin (I am normal-to-dry) as they did over basis that used to be frivolously set with powder.
They lasted between 8 and 9 hours on me, and it did not appear liable to shifting if I simply dabbed at it with a serviette (transfer-resistant on a powder used to be an peculiar declare to look).
Browse all of our Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk’r Instant Warmth Bronzer swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Mica, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, Water, Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499, Ci 77492).