Monday Morning Motivation: Rory Bosio
This morning’s motivation is delivered to you courtesy of ultrarunner Rory Bosio. Rory is an American athlete who specialises in ultra-trail runs. She gained the 2013 and 2014 editions of Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc and the Lavaredo Ultra-Trail in 2014. She ran her first 1-mile race on the age of eight and in eighth grade she gained her native move nation championships.
Even along with her luck on the very best stage, she assists in keeping her coaching relaxing with a mixture of snowboarding, mountaineering, yoga, and basic goofing off between races. She even has a Beer Mile general win to her title, so you realize she doesn’t take herself too significantly.
Rory Bosio’s best race effects
- Tahoe Rim Trail 50 Mile: 1st feminine & feminine direction report 2017
- Third position, The North Face Challenge Utah 50okay, 2016
- First position general, Atacama Extreme 100 Mile, 2015
- Two-time winner, Ultra-Trail Du Mont-Blanc 166Ok, 2013 and 2014
- First position, The North Face Challenge Utah 50 Mile, 2014
- First position, Lavaredo Ultra Trail 118Ok, 2014
- 2012 Western States 100 mile: second feminine/21st general/ CR for 18-29yrs 18:08
- Winner of a Beer Mile general
These 3 motion pictures must supply numerous inspiration to get you in the course of the week.