Podcast 156 | Fear | The Minimalists
In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua & Ryan discuss concern, despair, good fortune, judgment, and gift-giving, they usually solution the next questions:
- How do I provide an explanation for my psychological well being problems to my new spouse?
- How do I deal with gift-giving with family members that insist on giving items and query my judgment for now not short of them?
- How do I overcome the concern of grievance this is protecting me again from sharing my inventive paintings with the sector?
- How do I triumph over determination fatigue and select a profession?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find extra quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Confidence is a way to kill fear.”
- “Missing out is letting go in advance.”
- “Criticism highlights the problem, while feedback actually highlights the solution.”
- “It’s better to have done something badly than to not have done anything at all.”
- “It’s not worth creating if everyone likes it.”
- “Create to create—not to reach an objective.”
- “Don’t let perfection be the enemy of creation.”
- “Binary thinking produces gray-scale rainbows.”
- “There are many paths in life; if you choose one that aligns with your values and beliefs, you can’t go wrong.”
- “If you want to overcome fear, get lost a little bit.”
- “Judgment is but a mirror that reflects the insecurities of the person that’s doing the judging.”