Sydney Grace Pumpkin Spice Latte Highlighter Review & Swatches
Sydney Grace Pumpkin Spice Latte Highlighter ($12.00 for 0.25 oz..) is a light-medium, peachy orange with heat undertones and a luminous sheen. It had very finely-milled shimmer that gave it a robust shine with no need noticeable shimmer/frostiness on my sin. The pigmentation was once opaque in one layer, despite the fact that the comfortable, nearly emollient consistency made it simple to % up much less product or buff the colour out for sheerer protection if most well-liked. I used to be inspired through how clean and blendable it was once, but it didn’t appear powdery within the pan in any respect. It wore smartly for 8 and a part hours on me sooner than fading rather.
- Colour Pop Tock (LE, $8.00) is extra shimmery, darker (90% an identical).
- Clinique Golden Glow (P, $27.00) is darker, extra muted (90% an identical).
- Anastasia Daydream (LE, ) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% an identical).
- Anastasia Peach Nectar (DC, $28.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% an identical).
- Fenty Beauty Hunny Slope (LE, $34.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% an identical).
- MAC Perfectly Poised (Outer) (LE, $34.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% an identical).
- Charlotte Tilbury Medium/Dark Glow (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% an identical).
- NYX Crushed Bloom (P, $7.99) is much less shimmery, cooler (80% an identical).
- More dupes — click on to look the entire listing!
$12.00/0.25 oz.. – $48.00 Per Ounce
The highlighters are meant to be “smooth and pigmented” that “blend like a dream” and “last all day long.” The majority of the sunglasses within the vary are extremely pigmented with a creaminess to the feel that makes them a cinch to use and mix out on my pores and skin. I used to be maximum inspired through how comfortable, nearly cream-like the powders have been, but they were not too loosely-pressed nor have been they susceptible to powderiness. Some of the finishes are very steel or frosted, so when worn at semi-opaque or upper protection ranges, they may be able to emphasize my pores and skin’s herbal texture rather. They have worn between 8 and 9 hours on me.
Browse all of our Sydney Grace Highlighter swatches.
Silk Mica (Mica (77019), Boron Nitride, L-Lysine Mica (Mica 77019 and Lauroyl Lysine), Caranuba Mica (Mica 77019 and Caranuba Wax), Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate ((+/- Mica (Mica 77019), Fractionated Coconut Oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Silk Powder, Allantoin, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI77289), Chromium Green (CI77288), Carmine, Iron Oxide (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Tin Oxide (CI 778161), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (77007), Silica, *Synthetic Flurophylogopite, Zinc (CI 77947), Bronze and Copper Powder (CI 77400), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol))